Welcome to the CaST project and website
CaST – Communities and Students Toghether welcomes you to its website, where you can find out all the details about this project and keep up to date with the latest news.
The website contains the project and partners’ descriptions, as well as a download section, where the Intellectual Outputs are published and available. Furthermore, the news boxes give the chance to be always updated with the latest events and contents worth remarking.
The CaST project officially started in December 2019, with the kick-off meeting held at the University of Exeter (UK), the project coordinator. The order five partners include the universities of Ghent (Belgium), Magdeburg (Germany), Málaga (Spain), Parma (Italy) and Turku (Finland).
The project aims to advance knowledge and understanding of engaged learning and to develop and pilot a programme in each partner university which enables community-based engaged learning and/or research for students to work on real-world societal challenges and co-produce knowledge with and for the community. Through the exploration of engaged learning in six different European Institutions, we will identify different modes of engaged learning practice, each with different drivers, enablers and barriers to successful engaged learning practice.
- 25/02/2021 - CaST First On line Symposium on Community Engaged Learning. A follow-up
- 24/02/2021 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 20/02/2021 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 19/02/2021 - CaST first symposium on Community Engaged Learning - Thursday 25th February 2021
- 25/11/2020 - Welcome to the CaST project and website
- 24/11/2020 - Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020