Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020
Almost ready for the next CaST Partner meeting organised by the University of Ghent, which will take place on Thursday, November, 26th. Unfortunately, due to the persistence of the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be held online, as with the previous one managed by the University of Magdeburg.
Nevertheless, this virtual meeting as well will be an occasion for the partners to discuss the findings of the second Intellectual Output of the project, the Case Study Compendium, almost near to its complete version. Secondly, the meeting will focus on the starting and structuring of the Pilot Project to be implemented in each partner institution, a long phase which will last about one year. Time will be dedicated to the project evaluation as well, considering the approaching of the mid-term evaluation.
- 25/04/2021 - NEW! Ghent University Podcast on "A dash of SaLT": Discussions with experts on Sociology and Learning Theory in today’s society.
- 26/02/2021 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 25/02/2021 - CaST First On line Symposium on Community Engaged Learning. A follow-up
- 20/02/2021 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 19/02/2021 - CaST first symposium on Community Engaged Learning - Thursday 25th February 2021
- 25/11/2020 - Welcome to the CaST project and website
- 24/11/2020 - Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020